Sunday, August 26, 2007

Who Decides on Amazon

At long last, the book I wrote for a Westminster John Knox contest is published, Who Decides What the Bible Means? However, not with WJK :-) Nor was it published by Zondervan or Abingdon, who took a gander. WJK found it very interesting. Zondervan was curious to see if anyone would publish it. Abingdon published another book along these lines.

I finally decided just to publish it myself. So here it is, off to the right side, now available thanks to CafeTutor Publishing :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Cafe Tutor your own touch? What publisher did you use?

Ken Schenck said...

I used "Published by You" on Lulu Publishing...

Jonathan Dodrill said...

I'm excited! Since I don't read for any of my Bible classes at PTS, I'm going to read yours. It'll be just like being in class again, is it witty?...nevermind, don't ruin it for me.