Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Book Feature

I've decided to add book links on the right in relation to books I'm reading and links to my books at the very bottom. In addition to some small change, this will hold me accountable for reading. I would be embarrassed to change the books on the right too often or not to finish them. And I'll start getting embarrassed if they stay up much more than a month at a time. I will say, though, that Moral Vision is a whole semester book rather than a one monther.

So here's to Simon Gathercole, a fellow Dunnite who has recently taken a position at Aberdeen in New Testament. You'll notice that Dunn doesn't give any of the blurbs on the back of his books. I suppose that's because he has to some extent made his brief but already well known reputation by disagreeing with Dunn! Having said that, I'm sure Dunn would have if he had asked.

Bon appetite!

No comments: