Saturday, September 23, 2006

Who Decides, Self Published with Lulu

On the lighter side of life, I have gone ahead and self-published a book tonight that I wrote a couple years ago that never found a publisher: Who Decides What the Bible Means?

I ordered a copy of a draft, received it, then revised it appropriately. I think I've worked the kinks out of this second version, but I haven't actually ordered a copy of it myself yet to be 100% sure. I'll do that soon and report back.

But anyway, I decided to go ahead and make it available to anyone. Up till now I've had it so only I could buy copies.

Check it out at http://www.lulu.com/content/390078

It's $9.99 but, watch out, they slap almost 10 dollars of shipping on the thing! I've only made it available through Lulu at this time, so it doesn't have an ISBN at this point. Welcome to the new face of publishing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dr. Schenck,

You are really on the cutting edge!! Your Blog and many like yours are really changing the face of communication and publication around the world. Ideas, theory's and now even education is exchanged in moments over the internet. The world is growing smaller!

Thanks for being a great Prof in my under grad work at IWU, and thanks for leading the charge in future education. I can truly say, when I log onto your blogs, I am receiving an education! And the Price is real reasonable!

Ken Schenck said...

Hey John and Danielle, I hope things are going great in the real world! Of course I get all my cutting edge stuff from Coach :-)