Friday, June 03, 2005

New Schenck Web Site

Partially under a grant from the Wesleyan Society for the Subversion of Reformed Theology (WSSRT for short), I have opened a web site with some of my stuff in more accessible form.

www.kenschenck.com

I haven't tidied it to my satisfaction, but you'll find a lot of stuff from my blog as well as a few other additions. If there's something missing, feel free to holler. The link to my campus courses web site wasn't working last time I checked.

I will continue to use this blog as the entry way to what I'm thinking. It helps me write, allows for feedback fairly quickly, and lets me vent on a level that doesn't merit publishing elsewhere :>). Things that I want to tidy up from here and that I'm writing in other contexts will then go to the other site.

Blessings...

1 comment:

Ken Schenck said...

Just to make sure any Calvinists out there are clear, I just made up the Society. It was a joke. :>)

I love you brothers and subordinated sisters!